HTML5 Frameworks to make your life easier
HTML5 is a powerful language that possesses fabulous features. It supports the high-end multimedia graphics, cross browser compatibility, responsive layouts, several top-notch front end designing tools, and so forth. The best thing about the HTML5 is that there are truckloads of HTML5 frameworks out there that make the web designing a simple and convenient job. All you need to do is choose a suitable framework and begin designing.
A Framework can be defined as a set of practices, and methods to handle a common kind of problem. Since, these problems are quite similar in nature, they can be referred for conveniently solving new problems. Frameworks allow one to efficiently accomplish a task without reinventing the wheel. HTML5 frameworks offer a common structure so that designers don’t need to redo the things from scratch and rather reuse the available code.
There are numerous HTML5 frameworks available in the market. Now, since the year 2015 is about to end, I have come up with a list of frameworks that are expected to get into the limelight in 2016. Going through the list can aid designers and developers to choose a suitable framework and create a desired design with utmost ease and without leaving the quality behind. Most importantly, all these frameworks are responsive in nature and thus, ensure a smooth performance of the designs created via them.
Let’s decipher the top HTML5 frameworks that are expected to dominate in the coming year.
This remarkable framework is developed at the top of Sass and Compass. It comes complete with a flexible and a nestable grid system that makes grid based front-end designing a breeze. It is lightweight and offers a great customization ease and awesome accessibility, which certainly make it a valuable choice among developers.
This is yet another impressive HTML5 framework that comprises modular libraries and tools. Its ultimate features, like HTML5 audio, object management, to name a few, amazingly add to its credibility. It includes PreloadJS, TweenJS, EaselJS and SoundJS. It facilitates one to implement the Adobe Flash Pro CC’s HTML5 documentation for creating interfaces, animations, etc. Its code is compact and easily readable.
One of the toughest competitors of Twitter Bootstrap, the Foundation is an advanced HTML5 framework. It augments the rapid development of responsive and flexible web designs. While offering agile prototyping, it also provides a responsive grid system, a slider for image or content (as per your need), support for a large number of plugins via UI elements, and many more features.
These are a few of the incredible HTML5 frameworks that are responsive in nature and will probably remain at the top and as popular in 2016 as they are in 2015. However, with so many options around, it is not an easy pie to make a choice. Thus, to help you ensure that your chosen framework is viable for your business, here are some useful tips for your consideration.
- Easily understandable – You might observe that the learning curve of some frameworks is sharper than that of the others. This is so because some possess a complicated structure, while others make the things pretty straightforward.
- Installation Speed – There are frameworks that are quite easy to install and get started, while there are some that require more time for configuration.
- Integration Support – It is better to check out whether your chosen framework is integrable with other systems or not beforehand. You might need integration with other systems in the future.
- Long-term Support – Due to the lack of continuous support from some frameworks, projects won’t get suitable updates and support services. It is always advisable to choose a framework that guarantees a continuous support, so you will not face challenges in the future.
- Options Available – It is always better to seek a framework that supports more options for configuration, widgets and interfaces. This could make the framework a bit complex, but it will facilitate you to create fabulous designs and do wonders with your web projects.
I hope by keeping these factors in mind, you can make a better choice for a responsive HTML5 framework and scale up your web business in 2016.
Latest posts by Rick Mobiers (see all)
- Prolific HTML5 Frameworks That Will Overshadow in 2016 - November 20, 2015